Sunday, August 30, 2015

Taking Care of Gut Health Can Relieve Pain

Here's why gut health is so awesome.  It took Autumn 6 weeks to get her gut back in line, but once she did, she saw a world of difference!
I started seeing a rheumatologist about this time last year. She ran test after test...CAT-Scan, MRI, etc....had blood drawn numerous times. Gave me meds for fibromyalgia which didn't help so she took me off. Thought it might be RA. Found a lesion on my spinal, but wasn't sure what it was....SO she wanted to run another series of test (now it's spring break). I was soooo done with the run around without any answers or relief. I tried Plexus as literally a last ditch effort. It was made ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD. It wasn't a instant change for me...it took about 6 weeks, but it has been a life changer!! Make a change...give Plexus a chance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment